Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The only thing constant...

I used to think that life wouldn't be quite as chaotic once I was out of school and working full time. Ok, you don't have to laugh quite so hard. I now know better! It is what it is, and I'm learning a little bit more everyday about how to enjoy the journey instead of just waiting for the outcome. I've learned a lot in the last 3 years, and I love my life now more than I ever have before. Writing this blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile now so hopefully it will be as fun as I'd hoped it would be!

I just wanted to put a little "Welcome to My Blog" post here to say that I hope you enjoy what I have to share. Feel free to take your shoes off, prop your feet up, and smoke a join...oh, wait that's for my other blog. My bad. Right. I...um, hope you can make yourself at home here. Yes, that's what I meant to say. Enjoy!



No comments: